At Mt. Everest, we manage the child's integrity responsively, professionally and using guidance and counselling. We do this with integrity, recognition, encouraging staff creativity, continuous learning and teamwork in partnership with our stakeholders.
WHO ARE WE
Mt. Everest Academy is a private managed Nursery and primary school registered in the
WHAT WE DO
- Formulate policies regarding children's talents.
- Manage the child and prepare him for future leadership.
- Provide quality education as stipulated by the Ministry of Education.
- Strive to achieve the competence and fairness in our Examinations and External Examinations.
- Cordinate Educational tours within and outside Mombasa District,
- Expose our children to the world of computers'and professional environment.
We will be available at your service 24 hours, seven days a week by contacting the
following numbers: 0723-648652,0720-882879/0721-164878.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
- Quality service.
- We will treat you with respect and courtesy.
- Observe and maintain high levels of standards in all areas.
- Ensure that the quality of services are world class by employing people of high calibre; assisting them to teach their full potential; providing a rewarding , useful and caring work environment; and encouraging them to pursue relevant training and development opportunities.
- Deal with your enquiries and concerns quickly and effectively.
- Act ethically and with integrity at all times.
- We will strive to excel in academics and co-cumcular activities.
- We will provide clients with the most reliable management information available in a manner most appropriate for customer needs.
- Customers will have access to well experienced and trained staff in quality service provision with a clear client focus.
- We will monitor our services against the stated standards and commitments along with other performance indicators.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
1. To treat our staff with respect, courtesy and kindness.
2. To keep our environment dean.
3. To provide feedback on our services.
4. Co-operate for the betterment of the child.
HOW YOU CAN HELP US
We welcome your views and comments as a vital ingredient in helping us to monitor and improve our services.